DeGraaf Interiors is looking to add to their successful team. If you have a passion for people and a flair for design this position may be what you are looking for.
This position requires an individual to interact with customers and assist them in making product choices according to their individual needs. Whether the interaction occurs in one of our showrooms, in the customer’s home or in the community, the objective is always to provide both design and flooring advice that will make the customer’s buying decision easier. In order to be successful, the skills and abilities we are seeking include:
- At least 5 years of experience in the floorcovering industry with good working knowledge of products and installation
- A passion for decorating and design
- A self starter and independent
- Professionalism to include dependability, accountability, and punctuality
- Willingness to divide his or her work time between the showroom floor and prospecting for new clients (out networking with the community)
- Access to reliable transportation in order to get to work and to visit customer’ home (as necessary)
- The ability to build client relationships
- Have strong organizational and operational skills
- The ability to network regularly, and work effectively, with other store employees
- Experience with all Microsoft Office products including Outlook and Excel
- Experience with RFMS industry software a plus, but not required.
DeGraaf Interiors offers a draw/commission pay plan with excellent earning potential which is only capped by your effort. We offer a flexible set schedule you can plan your life around and better hours than most other retail companies. We are closed on Sundays.
To apply please provide an up to date resume and brief cover letter outlining your experience for the position as well as your e-mail and phone contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted for the next step in our hiring process. Thank you for your interest in our position.